When your site is attacked, the most immediate threats are the theft of customer’s data.
as a result of damage to your company reputation and that could also mean the loss of future income.
keeping your website should be one of your first priorities before all and you can secure your websites just by following the best recommendation website security practices. such as the following:
- Enforcing strong password requirements for your admin and users
- always make sure your website CMS, Plugins, themes and third party services are up to date
- And Security plugins and keep the up to day
- Properly set different user roles
- Install SSL. an SSl certificate is an essential for any site on the internet
Need help with custom website design or website management services? Contact us